Become a Volunteer
The LISA Helpline is powered by volunteers like you
You can think of a volunteer operator as a support buddy. Volunteers will receive a training workshop put on by Bali Bersama Bisa professionals to prepare you for your duties. You will receive a certificate from LISA for completing your training. At any point you will be supported with the LISA team and other operators if you ever need to talk and debrief. We have a dedicated support team for the wellness of our operators.
Responsibilities of Volunteer Support Buddy
- Answer messages and calls from Lisa service users
- Ensure client’s rights are respected
- Document psychological & emotional welfare of Lisa service users
- Complete intake and handover notes of Lisa service users
- Coordinate & debrief subsequent operators on completing your shift
- Be present and available on your shift
- 11 shift every 2 weeks for at least 6 month commitment
- 2Join and complete training
- 3Commitment to help people
Interested in becoming a Volunteer?
Complete the form below and send us your details.